Popular Posts of The Week

July 12, 2014

Quality Time in Quietness : Fish & Co

 Hay people ?? What are you doing now ??
Hope you guys enjoy the day :-)

As we know, there's always a time when people need to recharge their energy, their mood, and awaken their spirit.. Yaks! Everyone needs their own -me time- ..

Well, and as an introvert, sitting alone and accompanied by my favorite food are the way I get my -me time-

When I arrive on my quality time period, I just want to be quiet.. But it doesn't mean that I'm mad.. I just need more quiet time to feel the quietness :-)

It seems strange for some people.. But heyyy, it just the difference of between the introvert and extrovert recharge their energy.. Nothing's wrong with the introvert.. OKEY.. :D

Well.. Someday ago, I got my -quality time- period.. So I went to Fish & Co alone to enjoy the quietness..

Yay.. And the atmosphere really supported me to feel the quietness.. Woohooo..

I enjoyed the -easy listening- music.. Watched people around me did their activity.. Oke.. But before I talk about them, lets back to the good food of Fish & Co :D


Well.. The menu doesn't look hard.. But I bet you guys will get full quickly after eat the menu :D

So.. Let see my order :-)

[ Danish Fish & Chips - IDR 89.000,- ]
Delicious fish with mozzarella cheese.. It tastes good and fresh with lemon juice and french fries.. But, I couldn't finish my food because I got full quickly :-(

[ Ice Blackcurrant - IDR 20.000,- ]
I forgot the definite price.. But it's about IDR 20.000,- 

I like the taste of this beverage.. Sour and sweet :-) And something that makes me happy is REFILL ! Yeayy.. Its free to refill your beverages in Fish & Co :p

Well.. Back to people around me.. Here they are :


I saw a girl begged to her grandmom (maybe her grandmom) to move to other table.. I want there, I want there, she said :-)

But I don't know, why her grandmom didn't allow her grandchild to move :D They still in their first table until I got out Fish & Co :-)


I saw a complete family (maybe grandparents, parents, grandchild, or cousin).. They have so many members of family.. But they look didn't care with their each other.. I didn't saw the family warmth :-(

I just heard the grandfather got angry to his grandchild.. Then suddenly the atmosphere around them became so quiet.. 

OOWWW.. I hate that quietness.. LOL..

Well.. The other grandchild continued their activity with their games :D


Yeayy.. And it was my favorite little family :D

I saw them.. The young parents with their 2 daughters (hmm.. I think I missed to capture the little daughter :D)

Yakks! It was my favorite capture.. Why ??

I saw all of them just got busy with their own gadget.. Yess! But heyyy.. They still laughed together.. Once in a while, the wife talked to her husband but kept their eyes on the screen of her gadget.. And they laughed together again..

I saw the elder daughter came to his daddy and looked into the screen of daddy's gadget.. Then she came back to her seat and continued what she were doing with her gadget and smile on the screen :-)

Yess! I saw their activity.. Some people just thinking that human become weird or strange with their focus only on the screen of their gadget.. But I think differently.. 

Similar to that little family.. They enjoyed their quality time in the different way to other.. Its not about the parents that feeding the daughter, asking about their school, take care from stranger, etc.. 

But its about they still have a chance to laugh together.. Its quality time meant about, Its togetherness in quietness :-)


- aiaidunk -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...