Popular Posts of The Week

May 25, 2012

Bedugul - Bali Island Indonesia

Halloooooo para fellow blogger or my readers.. Some minutes ago I thought suddenly to post about this in my blog and make the own category to some posts about Bali.. Yeah, I hope some of my posts could give you guys the information about one of the beautiful island in this world, BALI  

B E D U G U L

If you have 50.000 rupiah, you should look the money and you will find the picture of lake temple. Yeah, the temple was built on the Bedugul Lake. As the information I've got, Bedugul always has the cold weather, it was so nice guysss ;)

But it will take a long time enough to get the place from the center of Bali, such Kuta or Denpasar, ehm maybe about 2 hours by car.

About the ticket ?? You can get the ticket with 10.000 rupiah for one person domestic tourist and more expensive for the international tourist (sorry, I don't remember about the price -__-) 

[ look the temple in my back ]


There are some of the traditional boat you can hire, guys.. Yeahh, like the boat in my back ;) Lokasinya juga cukup luas, you can find the garden with some of the beautiful trees but I don't know the name of trees :D You can walk slowly around the park and enjoy the nice weather..

[ thin and tall.. not me.. but the trees :D ]

I can't describe the place anymore.. Just the quietness I've got in this place ;) Ohh yahh, the temple is always private, for the praying only. So, you just able to enjoy the temple from the outside.. 

[ I found the eagle tree.. Yeaahh.. ]


So guysss.. I recommend you all to go this place and enjoy the view and the weather.. Hahaha.. So many beautiful spots you can find to take the picture.. :D

Ps : I try to post in english, guysss.. I hope it would give the information for international tourist and make them come to Bali Island - Indonesia.. Sorry for the mistake of my english..


1 comment:

  1. Salam kenal, salam persahabatan, dan salam persaudaraan. Numpang lewat, apa kabarnya gan? Makasih foto-fotonya bagus, jadi ingin liburan ke Bedugul. Saya tunggu kunjungan baliknya di: OBYEKTIF.COM trims.

    Salam kompak:
    Obyektif Cyber Magazine
    (obyektif.com)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...