Popular Posts of The Week

March 31, 2012

a message before we die -> do you believe in HUNCH ??

Heyyy everyoneee ;) 
Today I want to share a story that I've got from Alitt's Timeline Twitter !!
He decided that Friday is #EnglishDay, so speak english is a must in every Friday if you want to mention him ;)
Aagghh, I can't speak english well, lol
But, you guys can enjoy his story that I've screen shot from his timeline, below : 

Ps : it's very touching story for me :)








Really, I was very touched with a message that has been written by Trisna.. 
I think Trisna is a good man, but he was born in unlucky life :(
I realize that not everyone is able to handle the bad things in their own life..
Everyone makes mistake, neither do I :|
But I hope there's no other "Trisna", guyss.. 

Just remember 'bout someone you love very much before you do a stupidity !!
[ I LOVE MY MOM.. I LOVE MY DAD.. I LOVE MY FAMILY ]
We were born to survive, not to die stupidly ~

When you think that you even don't have anyone to be loved, just love your self, respect your self, respect your life.. Everyone deserves, guyss ;)

- aiaidunk -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...